POST 5 >> MY FUTURE JOB


I still don´t know in witch area from design I would like to work, but until now the one that I like the most is Editorial Design, I enjoy combining compositions and layouts with typography and many other things. That's why for now I have more inclination on get a major on typography, digital publications or maybe art direction.
At the beginning, I thought that design would be absolutely intended to be done indoors, but now I real ice that it´s extremely necessary to be in contact with the world, get to know people from different design areas even form other careers, it would be a dream to be able to travel for work, travel is the thing that I like the most and be capable to combine them it would be amazing.  
I like money a lot haha, but as a salary  I'm not really interest on get an enormous amount, knowing that this discipline is not very well paid in a lot of places, I'm fine by getting enough for my living expenses because since I would like to work in different places at a same  time (or as a freelancer to) I could make extra money, for some reason I don’t see me working in just one place, even knowing how stressful could be.

Comentarios

  1. You must follow your dreams, if you really love the design I recommend you to improve it every day, to get a lot of money.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really love money too ;( That's why as a designer I'm really confused in what I want to do with my life ;-;

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love the editorial design! I hope work in something like that

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 8 >> SUMMER PLANS

POST 1 (WEEK 3) >> A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

Practice Post