POST 1 (WEEK 3) >> A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT


Do you know Ireland?


Ireland it's a small country in Europe next to England, It's a quite cold place it rains a lot, there isn't much sun in the year but I heard that their people is super warm and friendly also I really like their accent haha


I like the cold weather and Ireland is the perfect place for that, since I was a child I been exposed to the Celtic culture and medieval stuff like music and architecture, so with the time I realized that Ireland it is a place that gathers all of that and my new interest. It will be amazing to travel there, If I go there I would definitely take a Tour to get to see lot of castles like The Rock of Cashel or The Blarney Castle, also I would go to their famous pubs and have some Irish beer with live traditional Irish music.


In the past, I read that in Ireland, there are very interesting design academies like the National College of Art and Design It would be amazing to study there for a short period.

Comentarios

  1. Great choice, Ireland is an unique place, It could be great to visit someday :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think Irland is an extrordinary place, the last week I see a movie called "leap-year", and all the movie is in Irland!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The accent is one of the best thing of Irish people lol
    I think that Ireland is very unknown for people like me, but it sounds like an interesting place to visit.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I imagine a landscape full of castles and princesses as in fairy tales! I think I should go someday:)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 8 >> SUMMER PLANS

Practice Post