POST 2 (WEEK 4) >> THE BEST CONCERT EVER


The most touching concert I,ve ever been its Lorena Mckennıt 'Lost Souls Tour', she is a 62 years old Canadian musician with Scottish heritage who plays genres like Celtic, new age and folk music in general. It was touching since is an artist that I listen to since my childhood, and I had the possibility to go with my mother; it was our first concert together. The concert take place in Teatro Caupolican on November last year. Also Lorena didn’t come alone she brought the musicians who accompany her during her world tours, this time a violinist, a guitarist, a cellist, a percussionist, Lorena sang, played piano accordion and harp. Because of the music genres, I think you can imagine what kind of atmosphere the event had, the place was quite dark with soft lights, no screen or giant equipment, it was like a dream, so peaceful and calm. I had a lot of past memories in my head, all of this made us forget that we were in the middle of Santiago, I almost cry.

 I leave this photo so you guys can have a better idea of how it was.








Comentarios

  1. I didn't know her but she sound really good. Beside, I think you really like the Celtic culture.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I had never heard of them, but looking for them on youtube they sound great

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 8 >> SUMMER PLANS

POST 1 (WEEK 3) >> A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

Practice Post