POST 8 >> SUMMER PLANS

Since summer is quite close I been thinking about where should I go and same as the last summer I would like to go to Isla Negra an area in El Quisco, the weather in there during summer is very refreshing and windy and it's not hot that's the best thing. I'm expecting to go with my parents and, if she can, with my older sister since she never went there. I been going there because my father's friend lend us a little house he has close in the area. When we go as a family we tend to sleep most of the time jaja, walk by the beach and little forests and have some cakes from a bakery near "our" place they are hundred time better than any cake I have here in Santiago. But an issue, since its difficult for me to work during the university period this year, I spend a lot of my savings so I'm thinking on find a job to recover a little bit of money. Recently I saw a 'Maxi k' that is being built in a subway station near my house, so I’m thinking it's a good chance. Also it's time for me to learn Photoshop properly since I never had the time to learn it during these university years, a friend of mine found some online free courses of Photoshop and recommended to me so I have to make a space for that in my vacations.


Comentarios

  1. When I was young I visited Isla Negra a lot of times, is a really nice place to rest !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Interesting ... your summer sounds very interesting. I think I would do the same but first I must defeat to Dracula

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 1 (WEEK 3) >> A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

Practice Post