POST 7>> YOUR BUCKET LIST

Since a few years ago in every end of new year my father ask us to write something similar to a bucket list actually it's more like a wish list about what we want to archive the new year. I never thought about making a bucket list but if I had to make a real one I definitely put Traveling, I always wanted to travel to the south of Chile, I don't know specifically where but on that trip I would like to go with my closest friends; continuing with the travels I know that my parents like Europe a lot so it would be beautiful if someday I can take them there, my mom wants to se Versailles. As well I'm very interested in go to Japan and South Korea with friends, and finally as a personal trip I would like to go to Ireland.


In another topic, I would like to learn more piano, since I start university I stop doing a lot of activities and hobbies that I used to, and piano is the one that hurts me the most, also I have an Irish whistle that I bought on eBay and I never take the time to learn it even when I really like wind instruments. 



In the past I learned a bit of Japanese but now if I have the chance I would like to change it to Korean since is easier and with a more simple alphabet is less complex to learn, of course I still like Japanese a lot. These are the three main topics that I would add to a Bucket List.




Comentarios

  1. Wow it's my dream to learn how to play piano

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Travelling always can be in a bucket list, hope you can go to these places.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm try to learn Japonese and I can't haha I don't know if I try again

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I want to travel to Japan and learn Japanese too! but I think South Korea sounds fun too

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Heey we should play piano together! Is really motivating know how to play instruments, I think is a precious activity.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 8 >> SUMMER PLANS

POST 1 (WEEK 3) >> A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

Practice Post