POST 3 "MY FAVORITE MOVIE"

Since I was a child my favorite movie was The Lord of the Rings, as you can see in my previous post  I´m very attracted to medieval, Celtic and mythological things, this movie was like my first approaching in all of those aspects, I watch it when I was around 10 years old, but I knew it unconsciously before that, since my parents really like this movie, and the books, my house had 3 frames of a 1998 calendar ilustrated by John Howe and I always stared at them. Also my mother listen a lot of the movie soundtracks, so I practically grow up with this movie. My favorite character is Sam, Samwise Gamgee, I never get tired of saying that without him Frodo would not be able to do anything.













Unlike most people I like long and slow movies, where the plot can develop as I said in a slow way, I don't like movies where are a lot of things happen on the same time and is all smash together in an hour, I like well development character where none of them is there just for fill empty spaces or give more importance to the main character.

I´m not good at scary movies, but recently I watched IT (2017) I watched the original and the last half were very boring so I wanted to give a try to this new version, and actually I like it a lot, but since I watch the original I knew what things would happen so it wasn't scary at all, but the bad thing was that the same monsters appeared very frequently so at the end I just laugh at them because it was to repetitive, but I recommend it to the people who never watch the original one, cause is very well made.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 8 >> SUMMER PLANS

POST 1 (WEEK 3) >> A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

Practice Post